Xybion provides comprehensive software development and testing solutions. Our team brings hundreds of combined person-years experience with a variety of technologies. Going a step beyond vanilla software experience, we also bring specific domain expertise to our projects. We have extensive experience not only developing custom applications, but developing solutions specific to regulated industries.
Pre-packaged software many not always meet the needs of complex, global businesses operating in tightly regulated industries and across multiple geographies. Because of this, many companies struggle with matching limited internal resources to the complex business needs. Translating these business needs into ad-hoc software customizations can land an IT team into much trouble do to unsupported customizations, upgrades, and validation challenges. Xybion’s Global Delivery Centers (GDC) offer a best practice approach to custom software development that will help keep your internal projects on time and on budget.
Xybion helps customers with consultancy approach by behaving not just an outsourcing vendor but be a part of the client’s business, further understanding their needs with the help of our highly-efficient analysts framing the path for the technical team to further architect and create tailor-made software for complex needs.
With our flexible approach, we help our clients:
- Onsite analysis of exact needs for custom software
- Suggest fastest solution with help of existing pre-built architecture
- Creating globally accepted and standard documents which become part of total lifecycle of software requirements
- Executing software development lifecycles with highly efficient team of developers and project managers
- Delivering and deploying end solutions at client side whenever required
- Supporting the ongoing maintenance activity for such custom software solutions
Xybion understands the importance of quality and is flexible in terms of warranty provided to customers and free support post-delivery to check and accept the product in a real testing environment. It also helps the clients by making similar production environments that check the performance – making the software robust to support bottlenecks and reduce long term production costs.