Workplace injuries impact the businesses of any organization, irrespective of their size, in terms of reduced productivity and increased workers’ compensation claims. While the prolonged absenteeism of injured workers disrupts the revenues of employers, it will lower the self-esteem of injured workers. Thus, a Return-To-Work (RTW) program can put both the employers and the workers in a win-win situation by reintegrating the injured workers into the workplace as soon as they are medically able.
And, for a successful return-to-work management, organizations must adopt a right structure, plan, and execution with a proven case management system. While the workers’ comp industry is flooded with multiple case management software solutions, employers need a one-size-fit-for-all solution, which can connect workers, employers, providers and payors on a single platform.
To streamline Return-To-Work (RTW) processes, Xybion Emidence Case Management Solution allows integration with multiple stakeholders and supports case managers in multiple phases of case management; from capturing incident report to the closure of a claim by capturing Bio-Psycho-Social information.
While the fully digital platform of Xybion helps accelerate the return-to-work processes, it supports the workers with an improved injury claim management system.
Xybion’s incident and case management platform provides you with the tools to manage and track incidents and cases in a cost-efficient way promoting full recovery and return-to-work objectives. Integrated with internal and external systems, our platform provides you with current evidence-based guidelines required nationally and statewide to promote recovery and reduce costs.
- Integrated digital platform internally and externally Configurable for your business, Guided questionnaires to capture relevant details
- Report and manage incidents by category, Seamlessly transfer data to OSHA forms
- Manage workflows between HR and supervisors, Coordinate care between providers
- Manage Return-to-Work Functions
- Perform and manage assessments of occupational hazards
- Generate site specific reports or aggregate them across the organization