Full Intergration with DXC’s RISKMASTER Claims and Risk Management Platform
In addition to providing claims management, payments, reporting & analytics and document management functionalities required, our “out-of-the-box” capabilities can connect employee information from Peoplesoft HCM through the digital incident, medical care, case management, return-to-work, bill review with ODG guidelines and fee schedules, and closing the claims – all integrated in our total EmidenceTM RISKMASTER suite of solutions.
- Performance: Our solution will provide a significantly higher performance by automating the manual and disjointed processes on a single cloud platform and will provide enhanced user experience.
- Scalability: Our platform is infinitely scalable on a cloud architecture and can meet all of your current and future needs.
- Maintainability: The platform is easy to maintain with very minimal interaction with City staff if it hosted in our cloud infrastructure on AWS. Our low-code modern technology architecture minimizes user’s IT staff involvement and reduces total cost of operations and improves quality of the user experiences.
- Usability: Our platform design is intuitive and will be configured to follow your process your way rather than forcing the users to adapt to the vendors systems requirements. Our e platform has a built-in rules and integration engine which, as described above, provides “out-of-the-box” integration with all the necessary components of the workers’ comp. management domain.
- Ability to seamlessly integrate Workers Compensation claims with payments processed.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) compatible.
- Ability to accept automated batch uploads from PeopleSoft.
- Security: The platform will enable platform administrators to efficiently set and maintain appropriate access permissions across users, department, and data sets. Prevent the unauthorized access to the platform (and data), and facilitate regular security audits to ensure the protection of sensitive information.
RISKMASTER System Out-Of-The Box Functionalities:
- Diary and Auto Diary workflow
- Google Mail integration
- Enhanced Adjuster Notes functionality
- Mail Merge capabilities through Microsoft Word
- User interface configured Power views
- Medical Case Management module
- Document attachments functionality
- Access for users through tablet/phone devices
- SSO Compatibility
- Event/Incident Reporting module
- Workers’ Compensation Claims module
- FROI EDI
- SROI Module
- Medical Bill Review Interface to Emidence Bill Review
- Peoplesoft HR/Payroll Interface
- AP Interface
- ISO Interface
- CMS Reporting Interface
- OSHA Reporting
- Business Intelligence Reporting includes:
- Ad-hoc Reporting
- Standard Reports Library
- Dashboard Reporting
- Report Scheduling
Speed, compliance and ease of use are at the core of our web-based platform. By helping you excel at all of those key competencies in handling workers’ comp claims, your core business operations improve by being more accurate, more often, in bill review, compliance, and managed care. We can help you:
- Increase productivity
- Lower claim costs
- Ensure compliance with regulations
- Empower better outcomes