Introducing a new Medical Bill Review Platform to the Care Management Industry
Xybion, a leader in creating technology to support highly regulated environments since 1977, has created the Workers’ Comp Cloud™, delivering a full suite of integrated applications that provides increased operational efficiencies and lowered costs.
Xybion is proud to introduce its medical bill review platform and suite of integrated applications to the care management industry. No longer will you need to manage and tolerate “islands of data” as Workers’ Comp Cloud delivers a “single source of truth.” Integrating with existing claims systems and other third-party vendors, Xybion offers one cloud platform ensuring data integrity throughout your organization. Our digital solution represents the convergence of people and technology, bridging the gap between the employee, provider and payer in the workers’ comp and auto industries.
- Leverages embedded decision-tree algorithms based on ACOEM’s Occupational Medicine Practice
- Guidelines and other Evidence-Based Guidelines.
- Facilitates provision of the right care at the right time to the right patient by utilizing Bio-Psycho-Social factors driven medical practices and risk management.
- Establishes initial medical necessity and substantiates medical treatment efficacy leading to optimized demonstrable outcomes.
- Makes reporting & legal compliance easier.
- Helps organizations comply with OSHA 29CFR regulations and supports the OSHA 18001 framework.
- Reduces cycle time and cost of claim processing. Reduced unnecessary denial.
List of Available Apps
- Bill Review
- OSHA Reporting
- Enterprise Content Management
- Soft Tissue Management
- Care & Case Management
- State Reporting
- Health & Safety
- Network Management
- Evidence-Based Medical Billing
- E-Occ Health Practice Management
Workers’ Comp Cloud™ Overview
Complete Worker’s Compensation Software Platform
The workers’ compensation marketplace needs an end to end, fully digital solution capturing entire patient, provider, payer, legal and regulatory stakeholder processes. Xybion Health, a division of Xybion Corporation, has developed the industry’s first digital workers compensation platform capable of integrating and managing the entire WC process from first incident report through claims management and supports all of the main constituents in the WC process including employee, employer, provider and payor on a single platform.
A different approach to Workers’ Compensation technology
The workers’ compensation process is an extremely complex, fluid and difficult process to manage. Multiple stakeholders from Providers to Employers to Payors are involved and are under constant scrutiny from State and Federal guidelines. Each stakeholder has a unique set of needs and requirements. Xybion Health has built a complete workers’ compensation software platform that meets the needs of all key stakeholders in the workers’ comp process.
Xybion addresses the challenges of this complex market by offering a first of its kind solution that offers a holistic or modular approach to the technology that drives the complex processes.
Workers Comp Cloud Brochures