The Pristima® Lab & Facility Management module delivers comprehensive functionality for the effective management of facilities and clinical equipment. This module enables organizations to streamline facility operations as well as register, record, and manage critical clinical laboratory equipment and facility information.
Lab and Facility Management
- Authorization for data collection is driven by PC registration, enabling you to restrict which devices are authorized for data collection
- Balance registration interface supports most common balance models
- Barcode reader registration interface supports most common barcode printers and readers
- Implant reader registration interface supports most common RFID implant systems
- Ability to register and reserve room/laboratory
- Support for scheduling multi-year equipment and parts replacement at required intervals
Pristima is a fully integrated enterprise solution for preclinical data management that delivers complete lifecycle automation and support for Pharmacology and Drug Safety Research study management, vivarium management, and veterinary care. From breeding and ordering through the study submission process, the Pristima Suite manages the planning and recording of data, controls authorized changes, and assembles the data for submission to regulatory agencies.