Welcome to Emidence, the first of its kind, end-to-end digital platform connecting all stakeholders within the managed care industry. Whether you are an employer, a health care provider or a payer, Emidence has a platform for you. From first report of injury to claims closure, Emidence is a connected cloud solution to help simplify claims administration. With no software to download, Emidence is a secure, mobile platform. Emidence connects you internally and externally to manage care rather than the process, enabling you to focus on what you do best, your core business. Experience healthier workers, lowered total cost of administration, improved compliance and lower risk with Emidence.
Case & Soft Tissue Management
Xybion’s incident and case management platform provides you with the tools to manage and track incidents and cases in a cost-efficient way promoting full recovery and return-to-work objectives. Integrated with internal and external systems, our platform provides you with current evidence-based guidelines required nationally and statewide to promote recovery and reduce costs.
- Integrated digital platform internally and externally
Configurable for your business
- Guided questionnaires to capture relevant details
- Report and manage incidents by category
- Seamlessly transfer data to OSHA forms
- Coordinate care between providers
- Manage workflows between HR and supervisors
- Manage Return-to-Work Functions
- Perform and manage assessments of occupational hazards
- Generate site specific or aggregate them across the organization
Occupational Health Practice Management
Built on the premise of embedded compliance rules, streamlining workflows and improving data capture, Xybion’s EHR platform is an evidence-based solution optimized for Workers’ Compensation. Not limited to Workers’ Comp though, the primary function of our EHR platform is to leverage an evidence and outcomes-based approach to diagnosis and treatment in accordance with state or national mandated medical treatment guidelines. Our EHR platform complements our medical billing and medical bill review platforms as well as integrates with our employee, risk and safety modules for an end-to-end solution for managed care stakeholders. Whether small, large or multi-location practice, our platform is intuitive, powerful and fully compliant enabling you to manage just your workers’ comp patients or all aspects of your practice from scheduling and charting to billing, payments and outcomes without software to load.
Electronic Health Record Platform
- Simple Charting
- Electronic Billing
- 500+ clinical, ortho, sensory exams
- Powerful scheduler and appointment reminders
- Integrated SMS and phone call-based reminders
- Charge Capture
- Autogenerated SOAP notes and patient summary
- Embedded Medical Treatment guidelines
- Integrate with Workers’ Comp payers, increase patients, reduce bill denials
Xybion is proud to offer the Workers’ Comp industry a new choice in medical bill review software and service. Designed to create efficiencies and reduce the total cost of ownership or service, Xybion’s national medical bill review platform is the first of its kind.
Our platform is more than an adjudication system. The configuration of our bill review system is a consultative process. We understand our clients have a broad range of claim philosophies and while state legislatures and regulators make rules, interpretation of those rules may differ. We incorporated an option driven system allowing for almost infinite custom configuration possibilities. Completely configurable, national and state medical treatment guidelines and fee schedule rules built in, and an embedded document management system, Xybion enables you to create your process, your way.
Xybion’s network management and credentialing platform was developed to meet quality, compliance and operational excellence in managed care organizations. Whether building a network, managing an existing network or utilizing a network, Xybion’s network management and credentialing platform can help manage data integrity and optimization from a single, integrated platform. Our robust contract management and credentialing platform seamlessly integrates with medical bill review platforms, claims systems and other provider directory tools. Easily audit and manage the history of contract rates, simplify credentialing, and negotiate with knowledge with our integrated platform.
Contact us today to learn more about how you can converge people and technology.
- Initial Provider Enrollment and Credentialing
- Provider Re-enrollment and Re-credentialing
- Credentialing Denials Management
- Credentialing Calendar, Reminders and Alerts
- Document Management
Provider Network Management
- Data integrity
- Integrates with medical bill review and billing modules
- Contract rate management
- Fee schedule overlay to assist with negotiations
- Real-time integration with the NPI database
- Maintains a full audit trail of contract rates
- Automated provider data collection
- Improves efficiencies, accuracies and controlsaccuracies and controls
From defining and reporting a recordable illness or injury to reporting paid medical bill data, keeping up with state and national regulations is challenging. Let Xybion do the work and guide you through the process with our secure, mobile, digital platform. Xybion embeds state and national guidelines within its software to guide you through the process and produce compliant reports. Take a look at our core functionalities and get in touch with us today.
- Digital 300, 300A and 301 Forms
- Electronic Submissions
- Embedded Regulations
- Integrate with Triage Organizations
- Electronically upload incident data
State Reporting for Workers’ Comp Medical Bills
- State Reporting for Workers’ Comp Medical Bills
- Electronic Integration with reporting states
- Built in edits to reduce rejections
- Integrated with Medical Bill Review Engine
- Timely Filing rules with built in alerts
- Risk Reports to manage potential fines and penalties